Tourism Options During the Festival
Link your visit to the festival with a tour of Litomyšl, visit the castle, take a look around the castle hill with its gardens, or set out on a short trip to the surroundings!
You can be sure that Litomyšl and its surroundings offer enough options for a stay of several days, and so during the festival you can enjoy a holiday here with more than just musical experiences.
- Litomyšl Castle and a virtual tour of its exterior
- Castle Hill and its virtual tour
- Castle Cellars with a sample virtual tour of one of its corridors
- Family Apartment of Bedřich Smetana
- Art Exhibition
- Town of Litomyšl
- Eastern Bohemia
- Litomyšl Microregion
- Czech-Moravian Borderlands
- Nové Hrady Rococo Chateau
- Toulovcovy maštale and Růžový palouček
- Polička – Home Town of Bohuslav Martinů a Svojanov Castle
Litomyšl and its surroundings also offer a range of sporting opportunities. On hot days many participants make use of the swimming pool with its toboggan, while those working for the National Theatre are in the habit of bringing their bikes and making use of the wonderful network of cycle paths, and you can enjoy a game of squash, tennis on outdoor courts or indoors, bowling at two alleys, practice your golf at a one-hole course near Osík, and take trips on horses from the famous Manon stables are also popular.