Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket you express consent to the following Organiser's Conditions:
- The sale of tickets will commence on 4th March 2020 at 10.00 A.M.
- Ticket Packages will be available for purchase or booking from 26th February to 3rd March 2020.
- Before the advance sales commence, reservations are made for members of the Club of Friends and Benefactors of Smetana’s Litomyšl, honorary guests, advertising partners and sponsors. Unused reservations will be released for open sale on 5th May 2020.
- Advance sales will be carried out by the company IRSnet CZ s.r.o. (TICKETPORTAL) and are governed by General Terms and Conditions of Business and Complaint Procedure published at www.ticketportal.cz.
- Tickets can be purchased at a point of sale (Smetana's Litomysl Box Office in Litomyšl, Jiráskova Street 133 or at Ticketportal point of sale, please go to SALES POINTS or call +420 461 616 070 to obtain information).
- Tickets can be reserved on–line in advance (however, 24 hours before the show at the latest) at TICKETS or www.ticketportal.cz, or by telephone on number +420 461 616 070 on workdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (from 10 a.m. on 26 February and 4 March). The booked tickets must then be purchased at a point of sale by the date of the show, however, 60 minutes before the show at the latest.
- Tickets can also be purchased from the e-shop at TICKETS or www.ticketportal.cz. After payment by card or an electronic payment method, the tickets can be picked up at any point of sale or you can print them by yourself (HOMEticket).
- With one on-line purchase or reservation, a maximum of 10 tickets for a show can be provided.
- For purchasing online, you must sign up to the system at www.ticketportal.cz. We strongly recommend you to sign up prior to the actual commencement of the advance sales.
- The on-line e-shop gives the option to ask for inscription on a waiting list of alternative reservations („Watchdog“). In case the demanded tickets are released, the first applicant on the list will be issued an automatic reservation valid for 48 hours, of which he/she will be informed by e-mail. Unless the tickets are purchased within the above deadline, booking will be cancelled and tickets offered to the next applicant on the list. A maximum of 4 tickets can be requested for each show.
- All remaining tickets will be released for open sale at the venue 60 minutes prior to the commencement of the show.
- Reduction of 50 % is given to disabled and visually impaired persons and their guides. The card must be shown together with the concessionary ticket on entry to the concert venue.
- The auditoriums normally have an area reserved for the placement of 2 to 4 wheelchairs and there are a matching number of seats for the accompanying persons. Tickets are not available on-line and must be ordered or reserved by phone at +420 461 616 070.
- Discounts cannot be combined.
- Purchased tickets cannot be returned or changed.
- Customers have the right to have their tickets refunded only when the show is cancelled or unfinished due to adverse weather conditions or other force majeure and the programme has not run for at least 20 minutes. Refund claims should be made at the place of purchase of the ticket. Postage costs will not be refunded.
- Ticket forgery is illegal and offenders will be prosecuted. The HOMEticket electronic ticket must be kept in a safe place so that it cannot be copied. Entrance to the show will only be allowed on the basis of the first ticket presented to the usher.
2. Entry to festival events
- Visitors to events must obey all instructions provided by the ushers, security guards and fire wardens.
- It is forbidden to bring to the venue any weapons, explosives, flammable substances and any objects that are considered dangerous and may be used as a weapon. Every visitor is required to undergo a security check; in the event of a refusal, he/she will not be allowed to enter the venue.
- It is forbidden to bring animals into the auditorium.
- It is forbidden to bring bottles and containers (except plastic) into the auditorium.
- Visitors inappropriately dressed of under apparent influence of alcohol or drugs will not be admitted to festival performances.
- Due to the nature of the event and length of performances entry for children under the age of ten is not recommended, with the exception of children’s shows marked as such in the programme.
- It is strictly prohibited to make any audio and/or video recording during the shows, even for private use.
- It is prohibited to make phone calls during the show. Visitors must switch their mobile phones into silent mode during the show.
- Visitors who disturb the show by talking loudly or behaving inappropriately, or do not obey the prohibition of making audio and video recordings, may be escorted from the auditorium without any right to claim ticket refund.
- It is forbidden to smoke during performances. During intermissions, it is permitted to smoke only in designated areas.
- Performances in the Castle Courtyard take place in the open air and may be adversely influenced by the weather. The courtyard is covered by a roof, and the show will not be interrupted in case of light rain. Seats in marginal sectors of the auditorium are not completely under cover and may be affected by rainfall.
- Entry to the auditorium is permitted one hour prior to the beginning of the show and the gates close 5 minutes before the show. After commencement of the show, visitors are allowed to enter only during applause and may be offered alternative seats or places for standing until the intermission, when they can occupy their own seats.
3. General conditions
- The organiser of the festival reserves the right to amend the concert or performance casting or concert venue. The programme is also subject to change.
Dear visitors to Smetana’s Litomyšl Festival, thank you for helping the festival programme run smoothly by respecting these terms and conditions. We also recommend you to read practical information available under the link FOR VISITORS.